사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Car No. 1 (MTS-T3M) revival: Tweet

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 ulsD7X
댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 24-10-22 08:06

본문

I tried to revive the MTS-T3M, which is the No. 1 car. The reason is to compare whether the Sanwa amplifier installed in the No. 2 car is normal. Recently, I installed a 17.5T motor (Roar standard) and ran it, but I felt that the mid-low speed and the smoothness of the acceleration from mid-speed to high speed were not felt. In order to clarify whether it was the motor or the amplifier, I tried running the No. 1 car, which is equipped with an ORCA, with a 17.5T motor. At first, I ran it without knowing how the machine was set up, so it showed a terrible behavior, such as soft, fluffy, and squishy. Before running the second pack, I reviewed the alignment, but the squishy feeling was not quite fixed. I had no choice but to install a front stabilizer, which I had been treating as a consumable item, and the machine became stable. In addition, I changed all the screws of the upper arm to aluminum and tried to make the chassis flex instead of the damper to absorb the gap. With the 4th pack, I was able to get it to the point where I could run it at full throttle, but the motor temperature exceeded 100°C after 6 minutes of driving. However, the concerns about the low-speed range and the transition to high speed have been improved, and it is now a machine that is very comfortable to drive. As expected from Car No. 1. All that's left now is to find an amplifier set that doesn't raise the motor temperature. I think I'll use Car No. 1 for the time being...

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.