자유게시판

7 Small Changes That Will Make A Huge Difference In Your Audi G28

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Magdalena
댓글 0건 조회 9회 작성일 24-09-20 16:25

본문

How to Replace an audi q7 key G28 Engine Speed Sensor

woman-showing-the-car-keys-2022-12-16-22-09-32-utc-min-scaled.jpgCharles the Humble Technician teaches you how to replace the G28 Engine Speed Sensor. This sensor is located on the edge of the transmission just above the flywheel ring gear. It sends a message to the ECU via an uncolored wire T55/49, then to the tachometer on the instrument cluster.

1. Engine Speed Sensor

The grey wire is located on the outside of the transmission, directly above the flywheel ring. The sensor transmits a signal via the grey wire to pin T55/49. The ECU then utilizes this information to regulate the boost, fuel, and timig. It also sends an indication to the G5 tachometer in the instrument cluster.

The sensor is used to connect the G40 Camshaft position Sensor. The ecu must know when the crankshaft is TDC and the location of the camshaft so it can start spark and injectors in the right way.

If this sensor fails, the ECU will throw a P00160 code which means the Crank Shaft and Intake Camshaft are out of sync and possibly indicating chain stretch or audikey; Going in Blogsmine, a jumped link on the upper chain of timing. The code will not appear without the additional information supplied by other sensors (G4 or G40).

It can be a bit difficult to test since there are different pins on the connector and each has its own functions. The most effective method to test it is by measuring the resistance between the ECU and the sensor. It should read about 1000 ohms when it is operating at its maximum. Check for signs of coolant, or oil in the connector bay if there are issues with this part.

2. Injectors

Yesterday accelerating full speed from highway paytoll i had massive power loss like the engine is out of gas or the injectors are not firing at all. I pulled out the spark plugs this morning, 3 were soaked with gasoline and the fourth was unclean. I put tissue over each hole in the injector and when i start the engine without sparks, the ones that have gazoline pop right out. The 4th one remains closed. I tested the ground connection of ECU pins 14,30 and 48/55. I found 0ohm. I'm assuming that the issue is in another location.

I also tried to reset the PID without success. The car will start when the G28 is unplugged, and it works fine when the G28 plugged in. However the intermittent misfire issue still occurs at higher RPM. The coolant temperature sensor (G62) shows the wrong temperature value of -49c, even if I unplug it. Also i noticed that the oil pressure gauge in the cockpit shows 2 bar when the actual pressure is 0.0 when I crank up the engine.

I'm not certain what to do, as i believe that i've completely ruled out all other possibilities. I'm afraid i may have missed something. If anyone has suggestions, please chime in! TIA!

3. Fuel Pump

The fuel pump on the g28 is activated by a signal from the RPM sensor. The GM-style sender is the same as the G4 and they both work in the 80, 100 200, UrS and RS2 cars so you can easily find one at a salvage yard or from a parts store. Testing them is easy - put your DMM in resistance mode and measure between pins 1 (with the bump on the connector end up) and 2 (2nd from the left on the black end of the connector). They must be infinite Ohms.

4. ECU

Our 20vt turbo (3B AAN, ABY and ADU) engines have an ECU that must be aware of the speed and position of the crankshaft in order to make a decision about fuel injector timing etc. It makes use of a Crank Position Sensor G4 and an Engine Speed Sensor G28 to accomplish this. If you encounter a problem with either of these, the diagnostic scanner will show codes that could cause an engine shutdown.

The signs of a failing G28 sensor include an inaccurate rev counter for the gearbox the gears are shifting faster than normal and/or misfiring when in gear. If you have any of these issues it is likely that your sensor is deteriorating and requires replacement audi key cost uk. They're cheap and easy to find particularly if they're an Bosch model like ours. Alternatively, GM's version of this part is an excellent choice.

5. Tachometer

A malfunctioning engine sensor can cause a variety of issues in your vehicle. It is a crucial part of the Audi's transmission since it relays information to the ECU about how the car's crankshaft is spinning. This sensor could cause the transmission to malfunction and other components of the car to be affected.

The G5 engine speed sensor is located at the edge of the transmission, above the flywheel ring gear. It sends a signal to the ECU at pin T55/49 via an uncolored wire. The ECU then uses and processes this signal to regulate fuel, timig, and boost, and also transmitting it to the G5 Tachometer located in the instrument cluster. You can check the sensor for failure by checking continuity between it and the tachometer. You can also check continuity between ECU pin T55/49 and the instrument cluster connection via pin T6a/1 (trace [79]) as well as between T6a/1, and the instrument cluster pin T26a/12. There should be an average resistance of 1000 ohms between these two points. This is a standard part that is found across the audi key replacement 80 100 200, UrS and RS2 range from 1985 MC through the 1997 UrS AAN and 1995 RS2 ADU, so the best parts could be found in wrecking yards.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.